Introducion



I chose DMU because it offers a high level of education, good preparation for the profession and also because I live in Leicester.

My interest in DMU was the fact that they offer a course that really interested me.

My course title in DMU is Software engineering.




  First year

Block 1: Database Design and Implementation

Block 2: Fundamental Concepts of Computer Science

Block 3: Computer Programming

Block 4: Operating Systems and Networks

Second year

Block 1: Object Oriented Design and Development

Block 2: Data Structures and Algorithms

Block 3: Web Application Development

Block 4: Software Engineering Team Project

Third year

Block 1: Software Development: Methods and Standards

Block 2: Mobile App Development and Big Data

Block 3 / 4: Development Project

Optional modules (choose one):

  • Block 3 / 4: Functional Programming
  • Block 3 / 4: Advanced Web Development
  • Block 3 / 4: Embedded Systems and IoT
 






I'm most interested in the web applicatipn development module.
My goal after graduation is to find a job in programming,The computer industry changes and develops from year to year and there is no time to lose.
In 10 years I see myself working in an IT practice on programming websites and web applications.




References

1. pictures copywrite https://www.istockphoto.com/
2.  DMU course moduels https://www.dmu.ac.uk/study/courses/undergraduate-courses/software-engineering-bsc-degree/software-engineering-bsc-degree.aspx


Comments