Welcome



Hello my name is Damian and I am a student of International Year Zero Computing, I was born and raised in Poland (on the map of the center of Europe) and at the age of 20, I went abroad to England.


My hobby is baking. In my free time, which I do not have too much,I like to bake and decorate cakes.



My interest in computers was aroused by the fact that we actually use them every day. Technology is the future that is everywhere. Each of us has had contact with it, and many have it every day for most of the day.

I do not have much experience in studying at DMU because I started only a week ago, but I can say that it is a huge campus and it is difficult to find the classroom and building. Teachers try to give us as much as possible to pass on their knowledge.


Reference:
1. Pictures copryright free images https://pixabay.com/photos

Comments