Software/Hardware Skills Post


What software have they used in the past? o This can even be day2day software e.g., Word, Excel, or web based software like wix, draw.io etc. • Have they ever engaged in programming/computing/cyber security courses? • Have they ever used any special hardware to learn something? • What software/hardware do they think they are likely use in DMU? • What software/hardware do they think they are likely use in DMU? 



On a daily basis, I use only Microsoft Office like word, and previously exel and powerpoint.

I've never done a computer or programming course before. These are my first steps in IT for over 13 years. In high school, I had web design and PowerPoint presentations.



At home I tried a little programming using Java or C++.
I hope that in DMU I will use software programs like Java or Phyton.

References:
1.Copyrigt imagine https://pixabay.com/images/search/web%20development/

Comments